PLyrics.com Forum Punk Lyrics Request Forum :  PLyrics.com
Use this forum for lyrics requests ONLY! 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
What's a Good Song To Tell A Guy You Like Him Without Using The Word Love And Not Being Too Ovious
Date: January 26, 2005 08:53PM

Umm Ya I really like this guy and i want to tell him but im way too shy so I'm trying to find a song to send to him or use in my msn name that will kind of tell him i like him with using the word "love" because we're just getting to know eachother and i don't know if i'm in love and that's not way too ovious...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's a Good Song To Tell A Guy You Like Him Without Using The Word Love And Not Being Too Ovious
Posted by: annalisa ()
Date: January 27, 2005 04:35PM

yellowcard- only one
dashboard confessional- hands down

those two are good ones

Re: What's a Good Song To Tell A Guy You Like Him Without Using The Word Love And Not Being Too Ovious
Date: January 28, 2005 06:50AM

Alright Thank You.

Posted by: ergaw ()
Date: January 29, 2005 08:49PM

uhh...
story of the year-until the day i die
sorry i don;'t really know any i'm just saying the most obvious ones

Date: February 02, 2005 06:58PM

alright thanks everyone who wrote something.....me and the guy i wanted the songs for are going out now, but thanks anyways

Posted by: babygurl101 ()
Date: June 06, 2011 10:47PM

taylor swift you belong with me

Posted by: cecilia goth ()
Date: June 16, 2011 12:37AM

so uh i know this guy and i kinda like him and i also like someone else... what do i do? i also want to try to sing about my feelings... but the pitch is only good for jessie js price tag and travie mccoys billionare... so what do i sing

Posted by: Writer Tabbetha ()
Date: November 15, 2011 11:11AM

Taylor Swift Love Story
It has a pretty big impact because I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. I used it on my guy and it works ;) But then again I have known my guy for nine years and was his best friend... Hmm. Wonder If you'll have the same thing happen. I also sugjest putting little poems in about life. And pay attention to him when you hang with him. Talk about things that you hope to do in the future. He he doesn't really pay attention to you, don't even bother. Me and my guy, we plan to go to dances together and eat out. Ah, he is a great guy. Hey, also check out his background. If he has had a few girls and they dump him, then he is okay. Any more than 5, then he is a player. Also check how mature he is. My guy is 5 months older than me, younger than the oldest guy in my class, and he is more mature than a ninth grader. We are 8th graders. Good luck and tell us if you get the guy. ;) Tabbetha

Posted by: Hannah ()
Date: December 15, 2011 05:39PM

Mariah Carey- all I want for Christmas is you.
Taylor Swift- sparks fly, love story, you belong with
me

Posted by: Sakura ♥ ()
Date: January 02, 2012 07:16AM

Stop Standing There - Avril Lavigne ♥

Posted by: Samanthaa ()
Date: January 02, 2012 08:40PM

an amazing song is ; Falling for you: Colbie Caillat <3

Posted by: emochickrockin ()
Date: January 16, 2012 04:44PM

Hoobastank - the reason

Great song to use

Posted by: lovegurl ()
Date: February 10, 2012 05:28PM

[www.youtube.com] you da one i sent this song to a guy i liked and we are dating now

Posted by: Cassie ()
Date: March 19, 2012 02:13PM

bonnie & clyde - haystak
this is an amazing song to send to him! my sister sent this song to a guy she liked and now they are getting married next year :)

Posted by: ashly ()
Date: April 04, 2012 05:14AM

i read your thingy and it said u like this boy well if you still like him this is some of your things you can do

<say hi>
<well i like this boy and well i just annoyed him and then he ask me out >
<say hi>
<talk to him>

Posted by: ashly ()
Date: April 04, 2012 05:20AM

and sorry i dont no anything but good on u Angry, Young And Poor hope u r haveing fun applauding smiley

Re: What's a Good Song To Tell A Guy You WLike Him Without Using The Word Love And Not Being Too Ovious
Posted by: Sup yo ()
Date: June 18, 2012 05:10PM

Falling for you by colbie caillat

There's this boy i like and i've dated him before but i ended it but i realised i was wrong and all i want is him! help i need a song!
Posted by: Emmie ()
Date: August 18, 2012 04:31PM

I need a song to say im sorry all i want is you! help pleasee!!

Posted by: hannah deer ()
Date: December 18, 2012 04:55PM

the song want you mean to me
BY: STERLING KNIGHT

Posted by: hannah deer ()
Date: December 18, 2012 04:59PM

One more song i forgot it's also by Sterling Knight it's called Hero and there is be the real me by adam dimarco

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA