Forum Punk Lyrics Request Forum :
Use this forum for lyrics requests ONLY! 
James Frazer-Mann’s South East Asia Blog
Posted by: Alvaro ()
Date: December 25, 2017 01:55AM

Just as the title on my website suggests, my name is James Frazer-Mann . I am a traveler who enjoys great excursions in different parts of the world. I recently visited Alaska and the Philippines where I had a good time exploring nature and people.

My visit to the Philippines is what I will discuss in this blog. The Philippines is one of the best countries with lovely and kind people. I fell in love with the culture of the people in this country. I also visited a few places that I will share my experience there with you.

This is a place known for shark whales. It is one of the best places to visit while in the Philippines. You only need to set a day to visit the place since there is nothing much to be done. However, it is a fun place to be.

During my visit there, I went with my wife and had a wonderful time. We enjoyed swimming even though the localsare quite restraining on how far you can reach. Many other tourists had come to see the shark whales. Despite the large crowd, the place is still an amazing attraction site.

After Oslob, Kawasan Falls is the next destination.

Kawasan Falls

The people of Philippines regard Kawasan Falls as a jewel. Truly, it is a good place to spend time. The falls are on the jungle island of Cebu. Cebu is mainly known for this attraction site with many tourists coming just to see the falls. My visit to the place gives me a better view to give you an insight of the place.

To reach the falls, you have to hike the trails. The falls are located up on the mountain. You can use a taxi to get you to the bottom of the mountain from where you can trek upwards. You can also rent a motorbike in the nearby village and use it to maneuver through the trails.

Along the way, you will see many attractions. Before you reach the real falls, you will have to cross a few bridges. While crossing the bridges, you will have an amazing time over River Kawasan.

When you reach the peak of the falls, you will have a wonderful opportunity to take photos in the scenic place. Many tourists enjoy taking photos in this place. There are many other tourists in this place so you should know that you are not alone. Restaurants and shops are also found here.

The place is usually overcrowded during the weekends. Many locals gather here over the weekend to spend time in their jewel. As they gather, they are likely to have many barbecue setups, radio, and loud music. This means that many activities take place here. Though it may sound distractive, the experience is nice. However, the atmosphere here is not so good and it may ruin your mood.

You can see three waterfalls at the Kawasan River. A large number of tourists only visit the first and second waterfalls due to their ease of access. The third one is a bit hard to reach but worth every moment for people who reach there. With few tourists, you can be sure of a tranquil environment.

You should avoid visiting this attraction site during the holiday season for you are likely to many peddlers and tour guides who will ruin your experience.

There is much fun along the rivers for hikers.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.