PLyrics.com Forum Punk Lyrics Request Forum :  PLyrics.com
Use this forum for lyrics requests ONLY! 
Where to buy real caviar?
Posted by: fanni ()
Date: June 11, 2019 08:07AM

Black caviar is a delicious and expensive treat. Like any luxury item, caviar is often forged or sold low quality product at the price of the best varieties. An honest and trustworthy seller is the best guarantee that you will get real caviar of the highest grade for your money. Here I am looking for such an honest seller. Can you advise anyone?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to buy real caviar?
Posted by: elvvin ()
Date: June 11, 2019 12:58PM

That's right, I also heard that more than half of the caviar offered to the buyer is fake. Just someone wants to get rich by fooling naive people.

Re: Where to buy real caviar?
Posted by: roza ()
Date: June 12, 2019 04:35AM

Such sellers will not last long in the market. Take me for example, I always checked the caviar in the supermarket itself or in front of the supplier, and if something did not alarm me, I simply did not pay the money and left. One time while visiting I tried serving caviar and was delighted with her taste) The hostess gave me the coordinates of her supplierhttps://globalseafoods.com/products/paddlefish_caviar so now I only buy from him. By the way, his caviar is simply delicious with a pleasant mild flavor.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA