There are times when the users of Dell Laptop would come across the issue of their laptops not booting beyond the black screen. The users can solve this issue themselves using some simple steps. The steps that you would have to take up are as given below:
• Turn on your laptop device, and during the process of booting hold the shift key and repeatedly press the F8 key. This would take you to the recovery menu.
• In the recovery menu, choose the option of ‘See advanced repair options.’
• Further, select the option of ‘Troubleshoot.’
• Now click on the option which says ‘Windows Startup Settings.’
• Once the process complete. Click on restart.
• When the system restarts, you would be prompted by the advanced boot option to boot your windows on safe mode.
If you wish to avail more assistance in solving this issue, you can promptly connect with the Dell Support number
. They would provide you with all the guidance needed to resolve the problem.
Dell Customer care number