PLyrics.com Forum General Discussion Forum :  PLyrics.com
Discuss bands, songs, music genres... 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
My mom is a dumbass.
Posted by: Bulimic Rainbows ()
Date: August 17, 2005 12:45PM

So we go to the gas station while two black men walk up to it at the same time she gets out of the car and one of the guys is yelling out something like a name to the other guy but of course I didn't think much of it. So of course my mom steps back in the car and says, "Oh I don't think I want to go out there right now. Does he have terets or something?"
"No mom, he's just loud."-Me.
"Yeah well hey, at the Food Lion in Churchland[that's down the street from where we live], some black guy walked up to a white women and hit her over the head. And I don't think they even found him yet." -my mom.
"Okay, well white people do bad things too mom." -Me.
"I know!angry smiley .. I didn't say 'black guy' .." -my mom.
[full minute of silence and she steps out of the car]
"Ya know, I don't even like talking around you anymore.angry smiley" -my mom
And she did make those exact faces at that exact time, that's why I put them there.
Can anyone point out what I said wrong to make her get mad? Because I can't. I didn't even say anything in a mean way. I don't know what the hell is wrong with her, but this shits annoying as hell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My mom is a dumbass.
Date: August 17, 2005 12:50PM

your mom is weird, and she does seem like the one to get mad over anything.

i'll always remember, how she would come int your room like every 10 minutes and be like, are you kids behaving, like pat and i were going to double team you

HERROH THAR GUYZ

Posted by: kedrick ()
Date: August 17, 2005 12:50PM

i hate it when parents do that

like last week my mom got mad at me because i caught her lying to me
WTF?!?!

Date: August 17, 2005 12:55PM

DUDE! I've caught my mom in a lie SO many times and when I brought it up she turned it on me!!!! Not only that, the way my mom treats people, my family, her "friends", and people who work behind registers and all that, is fucking rediculous. Whenever we go out in public, I have to stand behind her while she makes snide remarks to the teenage girl working at the register and mouth "I'm so sorry." I know she has her insecurities and issues, but she's fucking 50, she should be smart enough to work them out on her own and I'm only 16 and have learned more than she has her entire life and have already worked out nearly all of my problems.

Posted by: OsKeR101 ()
Date: August 17, 2005 01:05PM

my friends mom does that alllll the time.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Date: August 17, 2005 01:55PM

my dad does that.

the other night we were at taco bell,a dn he got pissed cause the drive thru wasn't working, and he was like, fine, fuck it, and he like slammed on the gas, and we like burntout.

HERROH THAR GUYZ

Date: August 17, 2005 02:05PM

H to the C playa

Posted by: Kels ()
Date: August 17, 2005 02:20PM

my mother is in a different province and my father is in a different country.
thumbs up

Posted by: BeHEADeD ()
Date: August 17, 2005 02:25PM

And your mother smokes pot. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

not.

Let me tell you 'bout your blood, bamboo kid: "It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice."

Date: August 17, 2005 02:31PM

MILF?

anal sex, the only truly all american form of sex. invented in youngstown, ohio. 1913. go there, check out the monument. but do not swim in the reflecting pool.

Date: August 17, 2005 02:31PM

MILF?

anal sex, the only truly all american form of sex. invented in youngstown, ohio. 1913. go there, check out the monument. but do not swim in the reflecting pool.

Date: August 17, 2005 03:19PM

dude, the same exact thing happened to me and my mom! we stopped at a gas stations by david's house 'cause there was a bbq happening at his house and my mom wanted to buy soda, chips, and other shit. so, she's starting to get out of the car and she goes back in and locks all the doors and i say "uh...wtf?" and she says "THEY COULD HAVE STOLEN THE CAR!"

yeahhhhhhhh.

Posted by: Arry ()
Date: August 17, 2005 03:21PM

oh my god, my mom is such the racist. like if one of my little cousins (who's like 9yrsold) disbehaves, she will say "DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU TO THE BLACK PEOPLE?! WITH THEIR BIG LIPS... IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO YOU!!" jeez, I swear my little cousin is going to grow up as a racist.

/ Last.Fm
/ Questions? Hollar.

Date: August 17, 2005 03:33PM

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOUR MOM ARRY

[www.myspace.com]

Posted by: ForNeverandEver ()
Date: August 17, 2005 03:37PM

My mother like, threatens me and shit, then tries to cover it up by saying it was a big joke and such. She did the same with cancer once some yeah umm... I don't know.

GLAMxCORE, yay!
kat>most things (x2)
-kick.it
--------
ForNeverAndNeverANDeVERANDneverandReverKeverNNeverAndEver
My name, 401 style

Date: August 17, 2005 03:41PM

My mom is such a bitch my dad saw an ashtrey with cigarettes in my room once and the only thing he said was, "Smoking Cigarettes? tut tut tut, better not let her find out." And just last week he told me not to be like my mom when I grow up.

Posted by: auBURNlife ()
Date: August 17, 2005 03:57PM

My mom tells me not to go outside when I go to this certain venue, because it's on the bad side of town and she said the black people will steal me& rape me.

Posted by: ForNeverandEver ()
Date: August 17, 2005 03:58PM

Well, that is what we all secretly want to be, nothing like our Mothers.

GLAMxCORE, yay!
kat>most things (x2)
-kick.it
--------
ForNeverAndNeverANDeVERANDneverandReverKeverNNeverAndEver
My name, 401 style

Posted by: Hula_Hoop ()
Date: August 17, 2005 04:00PM

Posted by: Bulimic Rainbows (IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2005 02:41PM

My mom is such a bitch my dad saw an ashtrey with cigarettes in my room once and the only thing he said was, "Smoking Cigarettes? tut tut tut, better not let her find out." And just last week he told me not to be like my mom when I grow up.

hahahalaughing smiley, my dad told me that once.

Posted by: dako ()
Date: August 17, 2005 04:22PM

SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.