PLyrics.com Forum General Discussion Forum :  PLyrics.com
Discuss bands, songs, music genres... 
Pages: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 24
horrible stories
Posted by: auBURNlife ()
Date: October 24, 2008 07:50PM

Post horrible, ridiculous, or embarrassing experiences that have happened recently. I demand entertainment.

-I'm sick & this morning I coughed so hard I puked.

-I had to watch a few videos of the R. Kelly "closet" series in my html class today.

-In a different class, I had to watch a boy I know suck his boyfriend off and have him cum on a canvas. Said canvas was then brought in for our viewing pleasure.
-Then we saw a video of a girl in my class peeing her pants in different settings.
-Thennn we had the option of eating waffles and bacon off my naked friend whose hands were bound.

-I am currently making an ice cream sundae sculpture out of melted baby dolls for a collaboration project.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: horrible stories
Posted by: Chemo ()
Date: October 24, 2008 10:33PM

I drove 4 hours to Vancouver to go on a date with a good friend..I hung out with her the first night I was there..then I went to her place the following night after I had called her to confirm our plans were still on! When I got there she wasn't there, and i was later told she went to an AA meeting instead because I told her that Jesus forgave her!! (apparently thats bad?) But ya.. drove 4 hours to goto playland and I didnt end up going!! So I drove 4 hours back home!! I think that is a horrible story!!

Posted by: ArmNosefoot ()
Date: October 25, 2008 02:56AM

I watched the entire Trapped in the Closet longform music video in my African-American Film Class, whenever that was. Last fall, probably? It was hilarious. We were only supposed to watch two segments, but the class wanted more.

Last time I worked on Cheaters, I was a camera backup for the first, and thus far only, time. My job was to keep a hand on one of the camera guys, and make sure he didn't hurt himself while running around. I did terribly. He was stepping on my shoes the whole time, and I failed to prevent him from running straight into a guy that I think is a producer. That was rather horrible and embarrassing and possibly bad for my potential career.

Posted by: XangrypirateX ()
Date: October 25, 2008 04:27PM

The My Lai Massacre was the mass murder of 347 to 504 unarmed citizens of the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam), almost entirely civilians and some of them, women and children, conducted by U.S. Army forces on March 16, 1968. Some of the victims were sexually abused, beaten, tortured, or maimed, and some of the bodies were found mutilated. The massacre took place in the hamlets of Mỹ Lai and My Khe of Sơn Mỹ village during the Vietnam War. The My Lai Massacre was an operation of the Phoenix Program.

The incident prompted widespread outrage around the world. The massacre also reduced U.S. support at home for the Vietnam War. Three U.S. servicemen who made an effort to halt the massacre and protect the wounded were sharply criticized by US Congressmen, received hate mail, death threats and mutilated animals on their doorsteps. Only 30 years after the event were their efforts honored.

[en.wikipedia.org]

KUTTA KEGGORY

Posted by: XangrypirateX ()
Date: October 25, 2008 04:28PM

......Death to America

KUTTA KEGGORY

Posted by: 5t3ph3n ()
Date: October 25, 2008 08:17PM

yesterday i took a bus from atlantic city to rutgers university in new brunswick to visit my ex-girlfriend, which for all intents and purposes should have only taken around 4 hours. but! the woman at the bus station was a dumb cunt and told me to get off at this retirement home to transfer buses. so, i get off at said home to find that the bus does not run there anymore.

i then waited around for an hour and a half with elderly folk, talking about life and living and whatever else. i then took a senior citizens shuttle to a mall to catch the bus there.

all in all, it took about 7 and a half hours to get there. horrible experience.

so, on the way home after a long day, decided to take the train via philadelphia, which means getting on at rutgers, transfering at trenton, and then going from philadelphia to atlantic city. should take about 3 hours, if all goes well. it didnt

the train to trenton was 10 minutes late for some reason. got off there, to find that the train to philadelphia was running late due to a 'medical emergency.' one hour delay. so, when i get to philadelphia, i missed the second to last train and would have to take the very last train to atlantic city. of course, it wouldnt be so simple! the last train home would be delayed an additional hour for maintenance. all in all i was at 30th street station in philly for about two and a half hours. total time on trains, about six hours.

so, yesterday i spent approximately 13 and a half hours. it was horrible. i had a pretty good time at the university though, playing songs for people, smoking hookah, eating for free. and i did write a long poem on the transportation system. a very stressful, but interesting day.

got home around 3.30 am, went into work at 5.30 am. whatsup, been awake 26 hours

[www.cocoonsandcolours.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2008 08:23PM by 5t3ph3n.

Posted by: AgainstMe!woot ()
Date: October 26, 2008 01:25PM

One time I cut my elbow, so I decided to take a picture of it every day as it healed and put it on facebook. This project I mention is still in progress.

[www.facebook.com]

> And i do follow Anarchism. If i could, I would go to Canada

Posted by: Z-21 ()
Date: October 26, 2008 03:07PM

that was amusing...

I'm planning on doing the same for Novembeard.

I'll be shaving my luscious beard off at the end of the week, then taking a picture of it everyday in November.

Posted by: mcrluvr*awesome ()
Date: October 26, 2008 03:38PM

i got hit in the face with a golf club when i was 6. but that was 8 years ago...

Posted by: LeDrewLAmour ()
Date: October 28, 2008 06:55PM

October 6, Earth Science class. It seemed to be a normal enough day. As usual, everyone in class was either taking obsessive-compulsive notes or was in a zombie-like daze of boredom. The teacher, off on her random, irreverent tangent, was paying little attention to my row.

The boy next to me turns his head. "Want to hear a joke?"he asked nonchalantly. "Sure." I answered, figuring it would be innocent enough.

Little did I know this joke would change my life forever.

"What did the injured cats say to each other?" "I don't know." I replied, eager to cut to the chase. "Me-owch."

There was a brief moment of silence, in which the sheer shittiness of the joke settled in. No-one in the room could believe a jest that abborent could be spawned on our fair earth. It felt as if claws of stupidity were tearing at my mind.

Suddenly, the girl behind me commited suicide on the spot. Full scale riots broke out over the tri-state area, with murders, lootings, and rape. Cries of "How could that punchline be so horrible? What god would allow this?" could be heard as people lept from rooftops. The Me-owch riots had begun.

The area had to be carpet-bombed by the Air force in order to quell the riots and make sure no traces of the horrid humor escaped the infected area. The entire state of New York was quarantined, and everything we ever held dear was either bombed or destroyed by the insipid setup and punchline.

A little girl next to me said she believed things couldn't possibly get worse. When her brother heard the joke, he ate their mother, burned down their house and killed himself.

Suddenly, the sounds of a million infants shrieking pierced the air. A hundred armed demon with a thousand unprenoucable names rose from a fissure in the earth. "I have been summoned to your meager plane from the horror of the unspeakable humor. I Gorros*lejldkrakish'urtszar, the abberation who was never meant to be, shall now devour the universe."spoke the horror with it's three-hundred maws.

"Good going." I said to the boy, who had miraculously survived up to this point. "How was I suppossed to know the joke would summon a nameless horror from the beginning of time?" "Me-owch?!" I shouted, rage in my voice. "What good did you possibly believe could come of that!"

Gorros*lejldkrakish'urtszar devoured the universe and shat it out as a cosmic dung pile.

Pretty bad experience IMO

Posted by: BeHEADeD ()
Date: October 29, 2008 06:02AM

Posted by: Z-21 (IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2008 09:07PM

that was amusing...

I'm planning on doing the same for Novembeard.

I'll be shaving my luscious beard off at the end of the week, then taking a picture of it everyday in November.

...and then post an animation on here.

Let me tell you 'bout your blood, bamboo kid: "It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice."

Posted by: Psychobitch ()
Date: October 29, 2008 01:21PM

well a long, long time ago there was this annoying kid who called himself lza crack, and this one time he ..talked to me!

oh and kerry, ewwww

___
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I <3333333333333333333333 YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Remember kids, no matter how cool you are, she's always one step ahead.

~ Luka /July 18, 2005 09:14PM

Posted by: AgainstMe!woot ()
Date: October 29, 2008 03:12PM

heh

> And i do follow Anarchism. If i could, I would go to Canada

Posted by: ForNeverandEver ()
Date: November 02, 2008 08:05PM

auBURNlife Wrote:

> -In a different class, I had to watch a boy I know
> suck his boyfriend off and have him cum on a
> canvas. Said canvas was then brought in for our
> viewing pleasure.

uhm

what kind of class is this?

GLAMxCORE, yay!
kat>most things (x2)
-kick.it
--------
ForNeverAndNeverANDeVERANDneverandReverKeverNNeverAndEver
My name, 401 style

Date: November 03, 2008 08:05PM

ledrelamour no one likes you.

Posted by: Fruit Loops ()
Date: November 03, 2008 08:15PM

i was ahead by by about 40 wins on my baseball pool. i got a bi in the playoffs. and on the second round, my team was onfire but it was pretty close. The series was pretty much even up until the last day, where i was up by about one or two fantasy points. then this guy i was facing, who picked up brett myers at the start of our series was pretty much the pick up of the year when he got the complete game to complete our series.

so my 40 game lead was pretty much useless

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

Posted by: auBURNlife ()
Date: November 03, 2008 11:30PM

ForNeverandEver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> auBURNlife Wrote:
>
>
> > -In a different class, I had to watch a boy I
> know
> > suck his boyfriend off and have him cum on a
> > canvas. Said canvas was then brought in for
> our
> > viewing pleasure.
>
>
> uhm
>
> what kind of class is this?
>
>
> GLAMxCORE, yay!
> kat>most things (x2)
> -kick.it
> --------
> ForNeverAndNeverANDeVERANDneverandReverKeverNNever
> AndEver
> My name, 401 style
> ----[ www.myspace.com/myexistenceisflawed ]----

it's actually the worst class ever and i just finished it and probably didn't pass because i'm not "conceptual" enough ot understand it

Posted by: ForNeverandEver ()
Date: November 04, 2008 06:42PM

It sounds like it's full of... uhm, 'special' people?

GLAMxCORE, yay!
kat>most things (x2)
-kick.it
--------
ForNeverAndNeverANDeVERANDneverandReverKeverNNeverAndEver
My name, 401 style

Posted by: BeHEADeD ()
Date: November 06, 2008 02:01AM

horribal!

Let me tell you 'bout your blood, bamboo kid: "It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice."

Posted by: brand_new_bitch ()
Date: December 06, 2008 07:41AM

my front tooth snapped in half.
horizontally.

hi friend.

Pages: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.