Forum General Discussion Forum :
Discuss bands, songs, music genres... 
I need some advice
Posted by: RubyRamsey ()
Date: March 27, 2019 05:56AM

Last few months I have real problems with my potency, my buddy is active only on his half part. Should I go to doctor or use medicaments by myself?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need some advice
Posted by: Karlos11 ()
Date: March 27, 2019 07:04AM

hey buddy, I think that you need to go to the doctor immediatly, don`t be too shy, because it may be too later if you problem will grow up. My doctor told me to use this pills so I can offer you to try them too. Don't hang your nose dude, everythin gwill be fine)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need some advice
Posted by: Carlos10 ()
Date: April 15, 2019 01:02PM

I take pills for the first time, and it should be noted that the effect is simply wonderful — the desire was insatiable. I found a younger partner (I tried in advance), and the night was just heavenly lighted in bed Truth after that there was a little discomfort, but I guess I just screwed myself up. With the girl, we agreed, probably I will take more. Yes, and it seems with age just need to regularly take

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.