PLyrics.com Forum General Discussion Forum :  PLyrics.com
Discuss bands, songs, music genres... 
How Big is Your "Why"?
Posted by: AlisaSophia ()
Date: May 14, 2019 05:19AM

Change means to alter or to make Manifestation Miracle Review different. It also means to put 1 thing in place of another or to shift. A passing from one state to another. Change is a process, it continues and is not a one-time event. Change begins with the renewing of the mind. In order to change your situation, you have to change some of your views to be able to change your position. In short, if you don't change your position, you're situation will remain the same. Most people are unhappy and want to change. Unhappiness does not come from the way things are, but rather the difference between the way things are and the way you believe things should be.

Most of society loves the result of change but they hate the process! Of course you would love the lifestyle of a Presidential Director and want to be one, but are you willing to do what it takes to get there. Everyone wants the perfect relationship, but are you willing to make changes in yourself to make things work? Behind every finalized picture/product, there is a recipe or a process.

Change will always involve subtraction and addition. You have to take away things and add things to change your situation. For example, when a baby has a dirty diaper, you wouldn't take a new diaper and place it over the dirty diaper on the baby would you? No, you would remove the dirty diaper first, clean the baby, then put on the new one. This is the process of change. A lot of us have to totally remove ourselves from being a certain way, clean up, then we are able to receive the true blessings that God really has for us.

Not too long ago I had many suits that I needed to have altered because I had been dieting and I had lost weight. When I took them to the tailor, the tailor altered (changed) the suits to fit me exactly. The same suits that couldn't fit before now fit perfectly. God gives us all gifts that we are not using. The only thing that needs to be done is alterations. The gifts don't need to be altered, we need to be altered. And after we are altered then we can wear and enjoy those gifts just like those suits.

https://spontaneousreview.com/manifestation-miracle-review/

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.