Spam emails can be annoying and take up too much space in the device. Many times the users have to delete the emails regularly. What if you could block the spam emails in your SBCGlobal account? The process for the same is given below:
• Sign in to the SBCGlobal mail.
• At the top-right corner, click on the Settings icon and from there choose ‘Banned Address.’
• Type the email address in ‘Add an address’ field which you wish to block
• Click on the ‘Ban’ button and click on ‘Save.’
• Repeat this process for the email Ids you wish to block.
If you are not able to perform the procedure on your own, then you can reach out to SBCGlobal technical support
and discuss with the techies.